Monday, February 7, 2011

Twitter!!!!!

So I promised myself that I would stay on top of our Blog, and so far I'm trying to keep that promise...We finally got ourselves straight on Twitter so please follow us @NotJustCountry we have tweeted on twitter that we our looking to do some promotional golf shirts for our valued customers, but we have yet to announce that we are considering doing a summer bbq as well. With orders placed and slowly starting to arrive by the beginning of March, we can look forward to Spring around the corner where we can start getting our eggs all stacked  in place..ha ha (Easter!!), we look forward to offering Timothy's Coffee, Buttertarts, Gourmet Cookies and a fantastic line of Gourmet Candy again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was in on saturday and bought that yellow ware bowl for my daughters birthday. Glad to find your blog and cant wait to see what kind of antique treasures you will be getting in. See you soon Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I stoped by to visit your store twice today (at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm) and was not able to get a hold of anyone to unlock the door... are you open this weekend? I really would love to stop by if you are available on Friday April 22 (although I understand if you are not open due to the holiday). Please contact me and let me know when you are open.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete