Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's been going on....

So sorry it's been too long, just went through one of the toughest moments of my life you see I went for a routine mammogram in August 2010 and was called back for a second plus an ultrasound, from there I had a stereotactic biopsy with a surgery scheduled right behind to prevent any changes from becoming positive. Unfortunately, it was already too late and I had to go back in for surgery 4 weeks later to have a partial mastectomy done it's been 7weeks now and I'm still healing but I will be starting radiation soon, and now that I know what to expect and I can now move forward and make plans for the shoppe,  *NOTE* please go for your annual mammogram and do your breast exams it is so important it saved my life....I've promised myself that I would stay on top of this blog....So Spring has sprung and things are starting to happen at Not Just Country we have 3 antique dealers that will bringing in new pieces every other week, and we'd like to welcome the Salvage Sistars who have agree to bring in their wonderful stuff everything from painted window frames to re-purposing old cabinets and making them into show stopping one of a kind pieces plus we have new inventory coming in steady. I hope everybody had a great Easter weekend and looking forward to long summer days....

No comments:

Post a Comment